Benefits include –
- finger print scanner log in
- ability to unlock and see the normally invisible holograms embedded within each weekly post
- view in 3D
- navigate in VR (Virtual Reality) mode
- faster site speed
- access hidden sub-menus
- a complimentary signed, first-edition ofSWS‘s memoirs (when completed)
- a personal limerick written about you and delivered to your inbox
- generous discounts on all apparel and books from theSCENIC WRITER’S SHACK shop
- complimentary SCENIC WRITER’S SHACK sample bag containing –
- membership card written in invisible ink readable only under UV light
- cheat codes and answers to any quiz run on the site
- a copy of the SCENIC WRITER’S SHACK mix tape containing all the favourite tunes of the site as listed HERE
- loyalty card & the ability to accrue and redeem points based on number of views, likes and comments
- unlimited usage of SCENIC WRITER’S SHACK HQ’s ping-pong table
- high fives galore
A Platinum Subscriber’s GO PREMIUM! Package is invitation only.
If your computer has been able to recognise and display the GO PREMIUM! tab on the home page menu, congratulations! That means you’ve already passed the first stage of the screening process for entry.
To fully qualify you will need the endorsement of two current members who propose you.
Upon admission members agree to abide by the Platinum Subscriber’s GO PREMIUM! Code of Conduct and Rules for Viewing which include a blanket ban on the wearing of denim while visiting the SCENIC WRITER’S SHACK site.
So what are you waiting for?
Go ahead today and start organising your application.
You’ll be on your way to opening the doors to an alternate world of blue ribbon VIPcontent and privilege.
Well-poured literary cocktails and an unspoiled view like no other will be yours for the enjoying.
Step up and reward yourself today.
GO PREMIUM! Where everything’s premium except the price.
P.S. Speaking of facelifts…
To avoid attracting the unkind label ‘Overzealous Promotions Daddy’, it’s probably best if some actual news content made it into this post as well, in addition to the more-than-ridiculous ‘Go Premium’ call to arms
Call them sequels, reboots, comebacks, reimaginings or even offerings from the ‘there’s still life in the old dog yet’ manufacturing plant, these ‘oldies but goodies‘ are all set for reincarnation in the near future –
- The three surviving members of rock icon band LED ZEPPELIN – John Paul Jones, Robert Plant and Jimmy Page – have reunited to co-author an illustrated book due out in October to mark the band’s 50th anniversary.
- A new Crocodile Dundee movie starring Paul Hogan entitled THE VERY EXCELLENT MR DUNDEE will begin shooting next month.
- She had style! She had flair! She’s back? 90’s tv show THE NANNY creator Fran Drescher has confirmed she is in talks to reboot her signature show.
- 76-year-old ex-Beatle Paul McCartney will release his first new album in five years, titled EGYPT STATION in September.
Congratulations go to this blog’s favourite politician JACINDA ARDERN – New Zealand’s Prime Minister and someone whose been spoken about on these pages before – on the occasion of the birth of her first child yesterday. She is only the second world leader in modern times to give birth while in office, the first being Pakistan’s then-prime minister Benazir Bhutto 28 years ago.